Have you fallen into a routine of staffing “bodies” at your brand event, rather than high energy brand ambassadors who are specialists in product engagement and customer interaction? Have your previous ambassador programs failed to deliver on consumer response?
At The Promotion House, we view brand ambassadors as the cornerstone that deliver meaningful engagements with consumers. We have a 10 year track record of recruiting the finest talent in the industry that consistently drive consumer interactions for our clients products and services.
Our Brand Ambassador Success is built on five critical factors:
- Clear marketing objectives with an effective marketing strategy
- Rigorous recruitment based on specific criteria
- Focused evaluation and selection
- Extensive training
- Metrics = Assurance in activation
We approach recruitment, evaluation and selection like a top talent agency does for a major film or TV series.
- We immerse ourselves to understand your brand and the objectives and strategy for your program.
- We provide thorough training to ensure your brand ambassadors take on the role of marketers, not just cheerleaders.
- We provide a proprietary metrics suite to ensure real time results and actionable data at the event and engagement.
- We strengthen your event portfolio and give you the confidence that your marketing dollars are maximized.
What is The Promotion House difference?
- We pay staffers at the end of an assignment as it drives motivation, minimizes attrition and delivers a better brand experience for consumers.
- We implement “Performance Payments” against key metrics that are established ranging from number of engagements to sales goals.
- We deliver more consumer connections, consistent communication, enhanced brand engagement, and most importantly, measurable results.
Top level talent for:
- Product Sampling
- In-Store Engagements
- New Product Launches
- Trade Shows
- Corporate Events
- Sporting Events
- Product Sales
- Mobile Tours
- Special Events
- Brand Ambassadors
- Product Specialists
- Multicultural Ambassadors
- Street Teams
- Event Managers
- Tour Managers